Win a FREE Tablet, Fortnite VBucks, or iTunes Gift Card!
Planting Seeds Tutoring & Test Prep is proud to announce that we are kickstarting a new and exciting feature to our community – Giveaways! We want to give back to our amazing students by providing them fun, engaging projects on a monthly basis. This month, we are MARCHING WITH KINDNESS.
MARCH OF KINDNESS
RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
What do YOU define kindness as? Are you COMMITTED to being kind? How about, in the month of March, we commit to be kind to others? (Check out some ideas below in a recorded speech by a 10-year-old girl!)
Beginning March 5 to March 17th, we will be accepting contestants into the giveaway. Contestants must:
- Submit a photo of the student committing the Random Act of Kindness with the permission of the parent (if under 18)
- Submit a short explanation of the Random Act of Kindness.
- Students must also submit their definition of “kindness”
Winners will be chosen based upon the impact of their random act of kindness, and if they committed more than one random act of kindness!
1st place prize: A Tablet!
2nd place prize: Student’s choice of 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks (worth $10) or an iTunes Gift Card
3rd place prize: iTunes gift card worth $5
- Planting Seeds Tutoring & Test Prep will contact the winners via email on March 18th. The winners will be selected based on meeting the criteria above. Multiple entries are accepted. The rules for winning are:
- Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com by 11:59pm on March 17th.
- Students (not just parents) must participate in performing the Random Act of Kindness.
- Students must be currently receiving tutoring services from a Planting Seeds Tutoring & Test Prep tutor.
- Students younger than 18 must have the permission from their parent and/or guardian.
- By participating, the student’s photo may be shared to Planting Seeds Tutoring & Test Prep social media accounts unless specifically stated in the initial submission email by the parent or guardian or student over 18.